WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work in the exciting and rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Do you thrive in the dynamic and ambitious environment where you can see the impact of your work in real time? Are you ambitious and results oriented? If so, CS Energy is looking for you. CS Energy is a leading integrated energy company that designs and builds optimized projects in the solar, storage, and emerging energy industries for our customers across the United States. CS Energy is jointly owned by Ares Infrastructure and Power and The Conti Group. We are an extremely bankable company with over $350 million of bonding capacity, a strong balance sheet, and established banking relationships required to fund our operations. CS Energy has over 140 employees and are currently executing projects in all regions of the United States.
Ares Infrastructure and Power strategy seeks to provide flexible capital for cash-generating assets across the climate infrastructure, natural gas generation, and energy transportation sectors. Ares Infrastructure and Power leverages a broadly skilled and cohesive team of more than 25 investment professionals with deep domain experience and has deployed $8 billion of capital in over 140 investments and more than 200 different infrastructure and power assets and companies. Ares Management Corporation is a leading global alternative investment manager operating three integrated businesses across Credit, Private Equity and Real Estate. Ares Management’s investment groups collaborate to deliver innovative investment solutions and consistent and attractive investment returns for fund investors throughout market cycles. Ares Management’s global platform had $144 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2019 and employs approximately 1,200 employees in over 20 offices across four continents. Please visit www.aresmgmt.com for additional information.
The Conti Group is a privately held group of companies spanning the construction, engineering, renewable energy, real estate, technology and biotech markets whose mission is to create positive impact and great value for customers, partners, employees, and society.
The Financial Analyst supports management and operations with information, analytics and financial services in order to achieve the company’s mission and execute its strategic plan. This position monitors and advances the financial health of the company by managing cash flow, enhancing profit, watching costs and safeguarding assets. This includes ensuring the financial health of Solar project(s) by aggressively collecting revenue, accurately forecasting costs and revenues, and timely escalating all potential financial issues to Senior Management. This position is also responsible for job forecasting, cash flow forecasting, budget download, subcontractor invoicing, change orders, compliance auditing and financial reporting. Will work primarily at the Edison office but will need to occasionally travel to the different jobsites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing quarterly, accurate and reliable project forecasts and reports that enable management to make effective business decisions.
· Preparing the 12-month cash flow schedule with emphasis on the 30/60/90-day period.
· Preparing supplementary schedules of job costs percentage of completion
· Leading the initial budget download process and working with the super/PM to setup the coding structure for the project. On a timely basis updating the project budget to account for change orders and project revisions.
· Ensuring all client invoices are submitted on time and with the appropriate documentation. Following up to assure timely payment of invoices, change orders and claims.
· Understanding variances and identifies the components of the over/under billing. Communicating this information to senior management and works with the project team to resolve.
· Ensuring all payroll issues are accurately and timely resolved.
· Ensuring all subcontractor documentation is received and executed in a timely manner to ensure compliance to the payment terms of the Subcontractor Agreement. Reviewing reports and invoices to make sure there is no wasteful spending.
· Ensuring all invoices are received and vouchered in the appropriate month, prior to the monthly closing deadline
· Reviewing and understanding the Client’s contract for general specifications, sales tax, invoicing, extra work billing, and change management.
· Reviewing the weekly equipment charges and utilization reports. Discussing any variances with the project team to ensure they make real time cost decisions.
· Reconciling job costs to general ledgers.
· Assisting in the preparation of schedules, reports, and various supporting documents used in audits performed by independent public accountants
· Must have a degree in Accounting or related field
· Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
· Self-motivated to accomplish goals
· Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills
· Solid time management and excellent organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Especially Excel)
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire.
CS Energy has great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other opt