AEM Template Author (Developer/Coder)
Vision & Purpose of Job
The AEM Template Author is able to create and improve Cru.org.
Audience Marketing Manager
Summary Description of Position
The AEM Template Author will create and make changes to Cru.org on behalf of the Marketing Team.
Skills, Abilities, Experience
- Must learn to edit templates in Adobe Experience Manager
- Pace and Variety of Activities
- Unambiguous work direction
- Completing tasks from start to finish
- Concern for getting work done on time and correctly
- Extremely task-oriented
- High standards of quality and accuracy
- Adhering to established guidelines and procedures
- Requires a high degree of information gathering before making a decision
- Must be comfortable in making decisions in the area of specialty or expertise
- Communication and Collaboration
- Reserved, factual, formal and sincere communication
- Look to management for direction in areas outside of expertise
- Delegation and Leadership Style
- Strong follow-through on delegated tasks and assignments
- Following established policies and procedures and expects others to do the same
- Leads by example: is the technical expert in the area and does work required of subordinates
Execute requests from the Audience Marketing Manager to make changes on Cru.org.
Close Working Relationships
Works closely with DPS Marketing and Data Science Teams
Full-time or Part-time
This role is on a distributed team.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Ryan.McReynolds@cru.org
“As a religious organization whose purpose and character are primarily religious, Cru may prefer to hire and employ individuals who agree with our religious beliefs and who are faithful to our doctrinal and ethical teachings and practices.”