Salary is open for the right candidate and dependent upon experience
On Campus Housing Provided w/ Room and Board!
Live in options available!!!
Are you looking to relocate? We’re happy to assist! We offer on-campus housing at our beautiful campus in Southern New Hampshire
There is no place quite like Crotched Mountain School and there is no job quite like teaching at Crotched Mountain School. As one of our Special Education Teachers you will have the opportunity to make a deep and long-lasting impact on the lives of our extraordinary students, by developing curriculum, implementing Individual Education Plans, assessing each child’s evolving needs, and reporting on the successes of each student.
And success is not in short supply at Crotched Mountain School. With the support of a diverse and expert cross-functional team of clinicians, paraeducators, and administrators, you will be empowered to deliver a high-quality, transformative educational experience to students with unique, and often challenging, needs. It won’t be the easiest job you’ll ever have, but it will be the most rewarding.
• Bachelor’s degree in education or similar
• Maintain state certification in at least General Special Education
• Perform all duties in an ethical and professional manner, support the team concept and pursue professional growth and development.
• Maintain harmonious relations and demonstrate tact and sensitivity in responding to students, parents/guardians, staff and others.
• Accept and render constructive criticism in a professional and mature manner.
• Adhere to established departmental and CMRC policies and reflect the ethical standards of the profession at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $33,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year