Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple — our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Support strategic efforts in Treasury team on various daily operations, including but not limited to the following:
- Lifecycle management of Treasury instruments including but not limited to: Listed CDs, Brokered Deposits, Repos, and the Investment Portfolio.
- Development, streamlining, and production of key departmental reports.
- Document compilation, retention, tracking, and maintenance.
- Wire processing and settlement of Treasury products.
- Research and evaluate new banking products and services for their usability and cost effectiveness.
- Work with the technology and business to introduce the new systems, applications and tools and/or uplift existing ones to enable the business with robust controls.
- Help define and implement the most optimized and effective workflow and controls to manage risks.
- Liaise with audit, risk, and compliance teams to ensure adherence to internal and external controls and regulatory requirements.
- Support key Treasury initiatives, potentially including:
- Vendor evaluation, user acceptance testing, implementation of mission critical Treasury systems.
- Management of a variety of deposit campaigns/programs.
- Partnership with the Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility (PPPLF).
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts and projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of one or more of investment banking, finance, Treasury, or strategy consulting from a top tier financial institution.
- Technology proficient.
- Effective in data gathering, able to work in an unstructured environment, effective communication skills and able to build partnerships internally and externally.
- Thrive in multi-tasking across many simultaneous initiatives.
- An outlier attitude: passion, perseverance, and positivity.
- Experience with VBA, Python, or other programming languages facilitating task automation a plus.
- Experience with PPP/PPPLF a plus.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems a plus.
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.