Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple — our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What We we’re looking for
Our Treasury team is currently looking for an Analyst to join us in our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will be innovative, a self-starter, and be passionate about the evolving worlds of finance and technology. The individual must demonstrate the ability to distill complex concepts into clear action plans while demonstrating a focus on developing logical approaches to problem solving. A clear grasp of key issues around funding, liquidity and bank capital is critical.
- Support key Treasury initiatives, potentially including:
- Capital stress testing framework, assumptions and model;
- Focusing on continuous improvement of liquidity and capital model and assumptions; and
- ALCO material design and production.
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts and projects as needed
- Assist team in with the ongoing ALCO and Board reporting process
- Support strategic efforts in Treasury team on various daily operations, including execution on funding, liquidity and capital
- Work in conjunction with other members of the finance team to maintain daily and monthly cash forecasts
- Research and evaluate new banking products and services for their usability and cost effectiveness
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in investment banking, finance, treasury or strategy consulting from a top tier financial institution
- Willingness to learn key Treasury concepts, including Capital, Funds Transfer Pricing, Asset/Liability Management, Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity modeling
- Proficient with technology
- Effective in data gathering, able to work in an unstructured environment, effective communication skills and able to build partnerships internally and externally
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Thrive in multi-tasking across many simultaneous initiatives
- An outlier attitude: passion, perseverance and positivity
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.