ON-SITE POSITION ONLY. NOT A FULLY REMOTE POSITION – LOCATED IN FORT LEE, NJ.
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple — our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
The Bank’s Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) group led by the VP Third Party Risk is seeking an analyst with prior experience in TPRM or VM. The analyst will serve as a second line function fulfilling & supporting ongoing program & project needs as detailed generally below. The role requires a motivated individual with strong social skills to be successful working with numerous stakeholders and the ability to progress work independently.
- Enter data to submit third parties into the TPRM system of record, Archer
- Collect documents from third parties to support critical program initiatives
- Conduct BSA/AML searches critical vendors, their CEO, COO, & beneficial owners
- Host annual enterprise training sessions
- Educate, assist, coordinate, follow up, & lead business partners through third party due diligence, ongoing oversight, & risk assessment processes
- Follow up with business partners & third parties to resolve/remediate outstanding requirements, commitments, & issues
- Maintain an accurate Third-Party inventory & ensuring inventory’s alignment to requirements
- Prepare new & revise existing policies & procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance, Business Administration, or Supply Chain)
- Experience in Third Party or Vendor Risk Management
- Prior experience administrating a TPRM system of record (preferably Archer)
- Ability & desire to interface with multiple business partners regularly, positively, & effectively
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.