Who We Are:
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple — our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
The COS Operations Analyst will be involved with the daily operations of various cash management services such as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as well as Debit/ATM cards. Responsibilities will also include payment rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms and Banking as a Service (BaaS) Client Platforms.
The team member will be tasked with providing training and oversight of solutions that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank’s policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
Our culture welcomes new ideas and we encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We want to build leaders that want to grow with us, help us grow our company, and join us as we continue to be one of the top innovators in the fintech space.
- Manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Own day to day BaaS Client Operational support.
- Enhance workflows and cross-departmental engagements.
- Maintain systems, research and resolving issues, and present solutions while maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Monitor the progress of the products and informs the team of its progress. As well as providing the team with support and direction.
- Coordinate communication plans for multiple products, allocate and direct staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintain control over each product schedule.
- Responsible for issues resolution within projects and coordinate with the department manager and IT the delivery of solutions that fit the needs of the Bank.
- Conduct work stream-level reviews and analyses to proactively identify required technical tasks/actions, issues, and risks.
- Facilitate technology and business change management.
- Keep updated on industry and market trends.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum 1-5 years of experience in Operation roles within a regulated financial services environment.
- Strong analytical, Problem-solving, and Decision-making skills
- Effectively communicate across all levels both written and verbally.
- Experience and passion for creating process and collaborating with others.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment while being able to meet strict daily deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to quickly learn new products and services
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.