Creo Advisors LLC Management Consulting Analyst
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced team that helps companies navigate and succeed in today’s dynamic business environment? Do you want an opportunity for unparalleled personal growth? If so, Creo Advisors is the place for you.
Creo Advisors is a preferred consulting partner to industry leaders over a wide array of businesses and industries. We are looking for highly motivated people to join our team in helping companies build sustainable strategies and elevate performance.
As a Consulting Analyst at Creo Advisors, you will be part of a collaborative culture with growth opportunities, working on multiple strategic and operational consulting engagements for our clients. You will have the chance to contribute and develop client strategies, build your business decision-making acumen and be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial team with a great culture. We seek energetic professionals, driven, organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they learn something new every day.
· Conduct primary and secondary research and data collection
· Perform robust quantitative analysis on sales, pricing, supply chain, incentives, etc., using techniques from trend analysis to Regression analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, Machine Learning, etc.
· Utilize analysis and findings to develop and test hypotheses that solve complex client challenges
· Become experts in how our client’s business and operating model work
· Develop models and projections to estimate the financial impact of ideas on client’s business
· Synthesize analysis, research, and observations into unique, high-value insights that lead to actionable recommendations for clients
· Create ‘insights to results for our clients
· Communicate findings, recommendations, and plans clearly and concisely to internal and external audiences
· Be able to influence others through insightful analysis and compelling communication
· Demonstrate practical verbal and written communication skills
· Work closely with associates and engagement leaders to design and execute project work plans
· Support development of recommendations or solutions which the client can implement
· Be comfortable working with a diverse array of clients. Modulate style to meet the situation
Limited travel expected. Potential to travel to client locations on a limited basis.
– School/work experience
· Have a recent Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Data Science, or related field
· Strong capabilities with standard business software, including mastery of Excel and PowerPoint, and familiarity with general IT systems (Teams, databases, etc.)
· Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques (Regression analysis, forecasting, multivariate statistics, etc.)
· Experience with PowerBI, Python, or R is a plus but not required.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate the ability to convey ideas and influence others clearly
– Project Management
· Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to establish and maintain solid relationships and work in a collaborative environment towards a common goal
· Forges trust and confidence with clients
· Work well with others in diverse situations. Be able to build credibility with executives quickly
– Team Player
· Comfortable in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
· Demonstrates a capacity to learn quickly
· Takes feedback well and integrates that into future work product and interactions
· Conveys a positive attitude
· Works well with others – is a great teammate and a pleasure to work with
· Travel is not required.