Creative Works is seeking a Vinyl Graphics Installer. This position will operate within our production team and will be responsible for the finish details of the production related to anything that requires vinyl or signage work. The ideal candidate for this position is an honest, reliable, and hardworking team player who loves to learn is detail-oriented and enjoys working with their hands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Weeding and pre-masking vinyl graphics
- Install vinyl graphics on various surfaces (wood, plastics, metals, etc)
- Cutting material either by hand or plotting devices to create vinyl and other materials in certain shapes or patterns to be incorporated for specific signage or design application
- Clean and maintain work area
- Physical ability to efficiently operate all hand tools used in the department such as cutters, laminators, knives, drills, straight edge, and squeegees
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-volume work environment
- Assist in producing signage that follows brand guidelines, which includes using computer programs and printing designs/logos on vinyl by use of specialized sign equipment
- Work with outside vendors and/or technicians responsible for providing equipment and/or supplies for all areas of related work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- Highly detailed and perfection driven
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and others as necessary
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Crouching, kneeling, bending, lifting, and reaching
- Close vision, color, peripheral, depth perception, and the ability to focus
- Finger dexterity
- Handling, grasping, and operating tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 75+ pounds safely in a team lift situation
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop a plus
Relatable Job Experience
- Vehicle wrapping
- Billboard installation
- Vinyl graphic application
Pay & Benefits:
- Job Type: Full-Time Hourly Non-Exempt (45+ hours weekly)
- Hours: 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday -Thursday (Friday overtime is a possibility based on production timelines and deadlines)
- Salary: $18.50-20.00 per hour based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life, ancillary, & pet insurance coverage opportunities are available
- Financial wellness program available
- 401K opportunities available (Standard Safe Harbor Match)
- Generous PTO Plan as well as paternity & maternity time and several paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Works is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please provide an introductory letter to us to help us better understand who you are and why you would like to join our team as well as a resume. Thank you!
Visit us online at https://thewoweffect.com/.