Creative Systems and Consulting LLC is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. Creative is partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Quality Analyst to join our team. As a QA/Test Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Analyzing user stories and requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Passion for delivering defect free software
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Scaled Agile Framework experience preferred
- Automation testing experience preferred
- Strategic perspective and business acumen – Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Prior exposure providing testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience on US Federal Government Projects is a big plus
- Jira, Confluence experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
All offers of employment at Creative are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Creative Systems and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.