Who we are:
CPI makes the technology that powers your everyday life. If you’ve ever used a self-checkout, played the slots at a casino, gotten a drink from a vending machine, or paid to park your car, you’ve probably done so with the aid of one of the 10 million devices installed by CPI. From cash and coins to cards and mobile, we keep the world of payments moving with smart validation devices and business-management software. Our technology powers more than 4 billion transactions every week – and we want you to be a part of it.
Payment technology is constantly evolving, and our associates are up for the challenge. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver excellent service and support for our vast existing field base, while pushing the envelope of innovation to design and deliver new solutions that reflect the modern payment landscape.
At CPI you will become a valuable part of our culture of inclusion and collaboration, working in partnership with more than 3,000 global associates supporting 110 countries and currencies. If you are interested in making a global impact, we are looking for a full-time Technical Support Analyst to join us in our Malvern, Pennsylvania location.
About the role:
The Technical Support Analyst works closely with various departments and Solutions Delivery Managers to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. They are responsible for delivering quality software support to our customers and partner engineers, in accordance with goals and objectives for quality, response and resolution times, and customer satisfaction. The TSA independently resolves technical and application problems. Support is provided via voice and electronic means. Additional responsibilities will include overseeing the day-to-day operational aspects of the customer relationship, working with the customer to manage priorities and issue resolution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that the technical delivery of all services meets quality, scope and service level requirements
- Ensuring that all changes and other customer service requests are fulfilled timely and correctly
- Provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support for assigned complex system level software products. This includes prioritization, analysis, and resolution of complex problems requiring an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined procedures in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Effectively manage customer escalations associated with complex problems. End result should be high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level for our clients on issues related to our core cashless products.
- Through the use of an Internet based incident management system, analyze, research, replicate and resolve technical client issues
- For critical issues identify solutions to get clients back to BAU as quickly as possible
- Perform root cause analysis and follow through on solutions offered to ensure client acceptance
- Maintain strong and positive client interactions
Qualifications and Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience providing technical field support
Key Attributes for Success
- High energy level and excellent organizational skills providing the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities under tight timeframes
- Ambition to grow, develop, and advance in the organization. This role is typically leads to other leadership roles
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations
- Highest integrity and ethics. Underpins all actions and decisions
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Sick time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Onsite gym
- 401K with Company contribution
- Discounts for childcare
- Community involvement
- Opportunities to travel and work at our global sites
CPI is a part of CraneCo.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 12,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.