Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent, totally interconnected agencies in the country with over $500 million in billings and 69% of revenue from digital.
With a mission to Make friends, not ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 11 years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% in a single year.
We’ve done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and additional properties), Cintas, Corona Extra, Marzetti Salad Dressing (plus 15 brands), Pacifico Beer, Porsche, Spirit Airlines and Tropicana.
The PR/Social team is looking for someone who is curious and thinks expansively when it comes to strategy and problem-solving. The PR/Social Manager will assist in developing a strategy for integrated communication programs and plans with a commitment to the One C-K business model.
About the role:
- Leads media relations responsibilities including building media lists, pitching media, writing/editing press releases, coordinating media interviews and tracking media coverage
- Assists in the development, execution and management of influencer and social programs
- Aligns all communication and content to create a strong brand identity for clients while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring
- Partners with appropriate client counterparts and thinks expansively and creatively about problems to identify effective solutions
- Utilizes skills in a cross-discipline, analytical and innovative agency and strives for work that feeds the client’s strategy and overall business goal
- You’re detail oriented and interested in taking a lead role in managing media relations and social programs that create valuable experiences between people and brands
- 1-3 years of experience in Public Relations and social media management
- Able to deliver clear and well-thought-through communication plans to clients and agency team members
- You’re a self-starter with strong organizational skills and can manage projects from beginning to end
- You thrive working in fast-paced and fun environments