In this role, you will be focused on enhancing our existing freight brokerage systems using the latest presentation frameworks and service architectures. Working on a small Agile/Scrum development team, you will play a key part in helping Coyote continue to scale as well as re-imagining and reinventing the transportation industry via the technology we produce.
- Working on a development team to create technical solutions that meet business needs
- Contributing to the implementation of the software for which your team is responsible
- Contributing to all aspects of software that is integrated into the success of Coyote’s business strategy
- Submitting and conducting code reviews
- Supporting software through its full lifecycle
- Independently executing daily coding and testing tasks with minimal reliance on teammates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or 1-4 years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity with SDLC Tools
- Experience learning new technical concepts and continuously investing in education, both formally and informally
- Experience testing and debugging yours as well as your teammates’ code
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Participating in software release initiatives
Preferred Skills & Education:
- Experience with the following platforms is a plus:
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Python, WPF, UWP, RESTful APIs
- Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GIT, SSMS, Compass, ELK Stack, New Relic, Octopus Deploy, Azure, AKS, Docker
- MongoDB, Redis, SQL Server, ElasticSearch
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.