How You’ll have an Impact:
Responsible for selling Coyote’s services to small and medium sized customers while maintaining operational efficiencies
- Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships through cold calls and consistent communication
- Research leads, uncover needs, and persuade decision makers to let Coyote service their freight
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Serve as a consultative resource to customers regarding service offerings, market trends, industry standards and effectively provide quotes considering all variable factors
- Maintaining operational efficiencies for book of business through functions that include, but are not limited to, load building, scheduling, issue escalation, and capacity securement. Work with Carrier Managers to secure best viable options; calling carriers to get additional options when necessary
- Understand digital platform services & modal diversity service offerings and effectively persuade customers to use
- Effectively support teammates’ customers when they are out of office
- Effectively communicate with internal and external contacts
- Successfully complete all required sales training & continuous education
- Meet or exceed expected KPIs
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.