CoverWallet, an Aon company, was founded in 2015 to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
The Operations Analyst will be a part of the CoverWallet team and will play a vital role in redefining how insurance agents serve their customers online. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally to support strategic business and growth initiatives. You will help manage business operational performance and targets, as well as, develop new business models, and launch new processes and workflows.
You will receive a competitive salary and work in a highly collaborative environment. We are a growing firm that is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, teamplayer who is looking to make a difference. We expect massive growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support strategic business and growth initiatives.
- Support the development, launch, and documentation of new processes and workflows.
- Help manage business operational performance and targets.
- Conduct strategic analysis, customer research, and market sizing.
- Bachelor’s Degree including analytical coursework (e.g. engineering, economics, finance, statistics, computer science)
- 0 to 2 years of experience working at a consulting firm, in investment banking, or in strategy & operations at a technology company.
- Advanced business modeling skills in Excel and history of producing detail-oriented outputs.
- Experience working with and analyzing data.
- Preferred but not required: CRM tools like SalesForce, Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau or Sisense, SQL.
- Software and/or software as a service (SaaS) experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of initiatives and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills and experience using data to provide insights to executive leadership and other departments.