CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information “silos” and consolidate information across business units.
The Technical Support Consultant will work with a wide range of CoStar Real Estate Manager Customers to assist them in fully utilizing the capabilities of the CoStar Real Estate Manager’s Global Real Estate Management framework. The TSC will work with customers to define and scope their needs, take the steps necessary to resolve issues and communicate resolutions. TSCs are responsible for managing issues of varying importance for multiple customers and tracking them through to completion. The ideal candidate will have experience using software to perform accounting tasks, possess a strong grasp of relational databases, have SQL experience, a quick learner and technically proficient in MS Office. This position will report to the client support manager and will based out of Atlanta, GA.
- Review, identify or isolate, diagnose and resolve clients’ reported Tier 1-3 issues utilizing application resources and technical expertise.
- Document troubleshooting efforts and resolutions into company case management application.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to work through technical issues.
- Coordinate with Client Services Team members to ensure adherence to SLA requirements.
- Support all work management and quality control processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Work in coordination with Customer Success Managers to expand customer adoption of the application
- Serve on the Lease Accounting Center of Excellence.
- Participate in CoE initiatives such as targeted customer outreach efforts, online community engagement, and webinars or other training-like activities.
- Serve as the Lease Accounting SME – staying up to date on the both the latest FASB guidelines as well as being an expert in the CoStar Real Estate Manager Lease Accounting functionality.
- Disseminate accounting knowledge across the team through documentation, training, and open office hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Associate’s Degree with at least 5 years of related experience in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- 1 year of experience utilizing Financial or ERP business applications
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT, utilizing Financial or ERP business applications
- Functional or technical related work experience with financial system support, configurations, implementations, and troubleshooting
- Experience in month end close processes, creating, posting, analyzing, and reconciling journal entries
- Lease Accounting specific knowledge and/or experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to benefit the organization and maintain client satisfaction
- Work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Work with little supervision and manage time and priorities in a demanding environment
- Basic technical understanding of Web-based “SaaS” application environments
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it — see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position