Special Note: Cortex Vertical is supporting fully remote Coop and Internship work due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We encourage applicants looking for remote work to apply. For Internships/Coops ONLY – Full Time applicants will not be considered.
We have a Spring/Summer internship position open, unpaid (that can be used for School Credit). Please note on your resume/CV the time frame that you are looking to work for the internship. We are looking for candidates that are available for a minimum of 6 months.
Seeking a candidate who can work in our Social Media Marketing / Design Team.
You will work with a small, agile team and make a big impact with some of the largest brands in Sports and Media & Entertainment.
If you have samples of your work, please include a link with your submission.
- Social media marketing, planning and content
- Light website management, Wix, WordPress or other similar
- Running targeted marketing email campaigns
- Working directly with our Design Team developing new content
- Creating web banners and short written content
- Resizing/re-scaling product images and uploading to site backends
- Working alongside our design team to create updated website layouts for our brands
- Create and assist in content creation for social media assets and blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Implement promotions to boost social media presence
- Create email campaigns and templates
- Create campaigns for partner enablement
- Slide Deck creation for presentations
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content in the form of original photos, videos and text
- Create digital ads and ad campaigns across social media and other platforms
- Creating strategy and implementation on Social Media
- Strong communication skills
- Very resourceful and entrepreneurial
Our Preferred Intern:
- Currently majoring in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Excellent communications skills a MUST
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), other apps a PLUS
- Basic email and social media marketing knowledge
- Have operational and organizational skills to work on multiple projects at once and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking and conceptualization
- Willingness to learn new things
- Takes initiative & constructive criticism into consideration for tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find solutions, and be flexible when necessary
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Please Note: In light of the recent Coronavirus pandemic – we work with a globally distributed team and work remotely with our customers. Cortex Vertical supports remote work for Coop/Internship programs and encourage those who would like to work remotely to contact us.
Please provide the time frame that you are looking for your Internship/Coop in your Resume/Application. (ex. May ~ August, or term blocks for Coop)
We comply and confirm that this position meets all US Department of Labor Federal Internship Guidelines.
About Cortex Vertical
Cortex Vertical, Inc. is a leader in large scale Digital Asset Management implementations and systems integrations for over a decade. We provide strategic consulting, design, implementation and managed support services around Digital Asset Management projects. We work with global Fortune 500 companies, media & entertainment, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing and Sports & Entertainment companies to deliver creative solutions to their Digital Asset Management challenges. Cortex Vertical is an integration partner with SAP, OpenText, Adobe, Microsoft along with other industry vertical-specific providers. Our goal is to help customers succeed by delivering high-quality, innovative technology solutions that simplifies user experience and drives efficiency through their creative supply chain.