We are seeking talented and motivated Associates for our Summer 2022 internship program. This role requires a zest for learning and a willingness to work on varied tasks and projects.
Interns will directly support our growth initiatives by assisting in drafting reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This role is part writer/researcher and part management consultant. This will be a valuable experience for any student who wants to drive impact across all sectors of our organization and gain exposure to the U.S. national security community.
Applications close at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, November 10.
- Assist in the development of strategic capture and project plans.
- Assist in program management initiatives across the company’s portfolio.
- Write and edit research reports, management consulting studies, white papers, and contract proposals.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Be a crucial member of the team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established goals.
- High degree of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a growing and unstructured environment.
- Interest in U.S. national security.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and adept ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Prior experience in the Intelligence Community, military, or U.S. government agency.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.