CAW, Inc. – Job Description of
PROGRAM Director/RESOURCE DEVELOPER
Final Product: This position is primarily responsible for insuring that all programs receive enhancement support based on established FUNDRAISING goals and objectives.
Reports directly to the President/CEO .
Duties include but are not limited to:
Develop and manage our fundraising initiatives including grant writing . This position will be responsible for developing & executing our non-profit’s fundraising campaigns, grant research & grant writing, and building a stronger development team for our organization. This position involves managing individual and corporate sponsorships and gifts as well as planned and annual giving campaigns.
Development Director responsibilities
- Develop and oversee our annual fundraising program
- Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
- Maintain ongoing communications with private and corporate donors
- Research donor relation programs at local, state and federal art institutions
- Collaborate with executive administration on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions
- Review print marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with our PR/Marketing department
- Submits a weekly written reports to the CEO
Minimum Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Community Development, International Business Relations, Global Business, Communications or related field
- 5+ years fundraising experience
- Foundation relationship development and grant writing experience
- Familiarity with Non-profit business models