Crypto Quantitative Trading Strategist
This role will be responsible for designing and testing cryptocurrency-focused quantitative trading strategies.
What does this role entail?
● Manipulation and cleaning of large datasets
● Conception, design, development and testing of novel quantitative trading strategies for the crypto markets
● Collaborating with the Chief Investment Officer and other team members
● Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
● More than 3 years of experience successfully developing and deploying quantitative trading strategies based on Alternative Data
● Experience with Python, Pandas and related libraries
● Experience with C#/Java is a plus
● Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
The client is focused on creating a seamless experience for anyone looking to invest in the crypto markets on mobile. The client is well-funded, with $100 million of secured capital, and has a team with a proven track record in the mobile app ecosystem.
Compensation: $150K – $200K base + 25% – 100% discretionary bonus.
Benefits: Dental, medical and vision insurance, Vacation Time, Catered meals and a fully stocked kitchen, and Wellness Stipend for gym.