Other Locations At Which This Position Could Be Filled:
Washington, DC, DC
COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for future positions within our Data Analytics and Computing Sciences Lab. We work with the latest hardware and software technologies to build advanced capabilities, conduct research and development, and develop solutions to our customers most complex and challenging problems. You will perform projects related to designing, training, and deploying machine learning models in support of data science initiatives related to the intelligence community (IC) and defense.
Primary work location is Huntsville, AL; however, dependent upon approval and mission requirements, positions could be remote in areas such as Washington DC.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- BS or higher degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar STEM discipline
- Minimum of 2-10+ years of work related experience
- Demonstrable experience with advanced machine learning and data science techniques and mathematical approaches. Please list these techniques and projects on your resume.
- Experience with algorithm development and data structures in common programming languages (e.g., Python, C#, Julia) and tools (e.g., Jupyter Notebooks, TensorFlow, Keras).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance is required; U.S. Citizenship required
- DoD Clearance preferred; TS/SCI highly desired
- MS or higher degree Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or similar STEM discipline..
- Applied Mathematics experience in areas such as Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Partial Differential Equations.
- Possess a deep understanding of the mathematical concepts behind Artificial Neural Networks, and know how to tailor activation functions, loss functions, and network layers, beyond the use of basic ML libraries.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles, CI/CD pipelines, and Agile methodologies.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.