What will your next career challenge offer? At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for our clients, community, and our firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity, and a strong desire to develop ourselves and others. We approach our engagements by on combining technical resources with an entrepreneurial spirt that allows use to solve for client needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire, and as a CohnReznick employee, you will be equipped with top training and development opportunities and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional. Through formalized learning and on-the-job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
CohnReznick’s Cybersecurity, Technology Risk and Privacy (CTRP) team works across all CohnReznick industries and service lines to advise our clients on various issues related to the risks of conducting business using technology today. As these service areas become ever-prevalent to the changing landscape of how businesses run today, our team helps clients evaluate their related risks to make strategic decisions in protecting their business and the IT assets. As part of this team, you will be exposed to various industry leaders, different types and sizes of business, and the ability to look at technology and evaluate how it enables business and what steps business need to take to protect themselves.
As a Summer Intern within CTRP, you will get hands-on experience working on current engagements in a client-facing role. We will look for our intern to actively participate in assessing risks, evaluating cyber/tech risk/privacy posture, creating outputs, and confidently engage with our team to communicate new ideas on how to improve the way we work. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic to learn, is naturally curious, has strong communication skills (written and oral), remains adaptable, embraces the unfamiliar, thrives in the ambiguous, is analytical, and is a self-starter. We are looking for team members who have a professional attitude, a high-degree of flexibility, a client-service orientation, and a genuine desire to see others succeed.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support CohnReznick CTRP project teams in servicing clients. This may include conducting assessments, evaluating processes, and developing solutions to our client’s cybersecurity, technology risk, and privacy needs
- Assist team, stakeholders and clients to understand business and technology ecosystems, identifying gaps between current practices and requirements, and conduct analysis on engagements
- Review client materials to evaluate how their practices manifest through their day-to-day operations
- Attend client discovery sessions and take detailed notes of processes and practices
- Conduct research in support of client engagements and gain a deeper understanding of industry pain points, emerging trends, and technology capabilities
- Assist team with project management, monitoring project activities and record impact changes
- Build knowledge of the wide range of services CohnReznick Global Consulting Solutions provides
- Assist with day-to-day client service and practice development activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- Expected graduation in December 2022 or June 2023
- GPA > 3.0 required; GPA > 3.5 preferred
- Previous consulting internship experience preferred (within related fields)
- Class-based curriculum for minimum 2 years in related subject areas (cybersecurity, network administration, application-development, information security, privacy, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to analyze a problem from different angles/approaches
- Participation in extracurricular activities (student organizations, volunteer organizations, project teams, sports teams, etc.); leadership positions preferable
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience working in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including creative visualizations (powerpoint, Power BI, Adobe creative suite)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ambitious learner with a passion for expanding their knowledge
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.