Cognition Builders (www.cognitionbuilders.com) is an educational company that serves individuals and families globally, through sustainable home-based intervention. We are seeking applicants knowledgeable in psychology or education to work as Family Architects and Cognitive Companions.
Our team members work to promote the interpersonal and intrapersonal growth of our clients. We address a variety of difficulties; most notably, social, behavioral, and academic concerns.
* Implement behavioral and language modification techniques
* Implement award-winning curricula
* Address the family dynamics in order to address interpersonal conflict and dysfunction
* Complete daily documentation requirements
* Masters degree in social sciences or education related field
* Knowledge of and experience working with principles of learning and behavior
* Basic knowledge of appropriate and abnormal development
* The ability to work independently and employ critical thinking
* Genuine empathy towards others
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* We seek professionals and students who have experience working in behavior analysis, psychology, education, social work, and health science fields.
* We embrace our team members’ diverse backgrounds and expertise, which we strongly consider when assembling expert teams for our clients.
If Cognition Builders and our programs sound exciting to you, and you have the qualifications we seek, please email your resume to Daniela: