Accelerate your career in life sciences
At Cofactor Group, you will become a respected partner to clients who are transforming health care through innovative therapies. You will encounter an entrepreneurial environment where you will work side-by-side with experienced consultants and be mentored by the firm’s partners. In the course of your project work, you will be exposed to a wide range of business issues and gain a deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry. As a valued member of a team, you will interact with a dynamic group of colleagues and clients, and have the opportunity to present to clients and lead projects independently. By joining Cofactor Group, you will have the opportunity to develop skills, industry knowledge, and contacts that can accelerate your career.
Job Description: Associate
As an Associate, you will contribute across a range of client projects while building a foundation of core consulting skills, including, business analysis, strategy development, and project management. As you gain experience, you will have the opportunity to specialize in one or more practice areas, and begin to lead client engagements. This position is based in Wayne, PA, accessible by car or train from downtown Philadelphia. Travel to client sites up to 4 days per week may be required.
Traits of a successful candidate:
- Record of outstanding academic achievement
- A Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a quantitative field, life sciences, or STEM
- Strong interest in life sciences or healthcare
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Please ensure that GPA is included in application documentation.