Codiak is seeking a qualified Research Associate/Associate Scientist to join our Exosome Production Core and contribute to the development of the company’s innovative exosome production and purification platform. The successful candidate will help advance efforts toward the discovery and optimization of exosome-based therapeutics with the goal of delivering medicines to patients with significant unmet medical need. The position will afford the qualified candidate the opportunity to work alongside a highly dynamic and collaborative team to develop an entirely new therapeutic modality.
- Produce, purify, and characterize engineered exosomes from conditioned cell culture medium at a wide range of scales (<1 to 25+ liters)
- Execute in vitro release assays for engineered exosomes including nanoparticle tracking analysis, protein/nucleic acid quantitation, SDS-PAGE, and Western blotting
- Rigorously document production methods and results and effectively communicate findings to the organization at internal meetings
- Prepare sterile media and buffers to support exosome production and purification
- Diligently record, track, and organize solution preparation sheets into electronic tracking system
- Create and maintain an inventory of reagents and consumables associated with solution and exosome preparation.