Codiak is seeking a talented analytical scientist with knowledge of and hands-on experience with various bioanalytical techniques to characterize biological molecules. Experience with chromatography, immunoassays (ELISA/AlphaLISA), and/or qPCR is preferred, and experience with dynamic light scattering, nanoparticle tracking analysis (NTA), and/or any other techniques for particle characterization is a plus. This individual will support the development of our novel exosome platform by planning, developing, and executing experiments for the analysis of the diverse biological molecules found in exosomes, such as proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, and glycans.
Responsibilities will include working in an analytical laboratory and applying an array of diverse analytical methodologies. Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or exosome biology and characterization is a plus. As part of an early-stage company, the candidate will also be uniquely exposed to the full range of company activities, including opportunities to participate in regulatory filings, scientific conferences, publishing manuscripts, and patenting discoveries. Codiak is conveniently headquartered in a brand-new building in Cambridge (Alewife) with easy access by train or car.
- Design, and execute analytical methods such as chromatography, qPCR, and immunoassays to support process development
- Report/present data internally and externally
- Partake in new technology evaluation and implementation
- Other duties as required.
- A degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or a similar discipline with 0+ years of industrial and/or academic experience
- Hands-on experience of diverse analytical technologies, such as qPCR, chromatography and immunoassays
- Candidates will be expected to work independently under the guidance of an experienced analytical scientist
- Strong work ethic with capability to work independently and in a collaborative environment