You will be a UX/UI Student Intern Designer on a small team comprised of Mobile App Engineers building a unique mobile app for the restaurant industry.
Interns work remotely (typically anywhere from 15-20 hours/week) and hours are flexible in consideration of class schedules and exams. If you are interested in receiving intern credits for this internship, contact your school.
We are headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida – but our team works remotely and collaborates over Zoom and Slack.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• MUST have some UX/UI skills or have taken courses on UX/UI design.
• Helpful if you’ve designed using Figma (or Sketch or Adobe XD)
• Helpful if you know some Graphic Design and have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
• Helpful if you’ve had experience designing Mobile Apps on the Apple iOS platform.
• Helpful if you are familiar with Apple’s Human User Interface Guidelines
• Helpful if you have ever worked in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry as the App we are building is for restaurants.
• You will learn valuable professional UX/UI design skills by working on the development of a mobile app being built for the Apple App Store.
• You will learn to work in a team environment by collaborating with our development team.
• You will learn how to design using Apple’s HumanUser Interface Guidelines.
• You will receive feedback on your designs
• You will be able to apply the knowledge you have gained throughout your career.
• You will make valuable career contacts by interacting with others in the industry.
-You will be provided with UX/UI design training by members of our team who have UX/UI design experience.
-Our company pays for you to take online training to further UX/UI design skills.
Apply to join our awesome team!