Must have In-depth knowledge of iOS, SwiftUI and UIKit in order to lead team of student intern engineers building an Apple iOS Mobile App.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- As an iOS Engineer and team leader, you will work (Remotely) approx. 20 hours per week as the primary hands-on coder/engineer developing an app. (We make accommodations for school schedule.)
- You will also direct a small team of student iOS engineers and UX/UI Designers (assigning task tickets) developing the company’s applications and infrastructure.
- You will facilitate daily status update stand-up meetings (via Zoom) with engineers and designers.
- You will report progress to company management. (via Zoom).
- You can be an under-grad or grad.
- Minimum one year experience with SwiftUI and UIKit.
- Experience using XCode debugging tools such as XCode View Hierarchy, LLDB, etc
- Experience in CI/CD as it relates to fastlane and github actions
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests, and code reviews
- Experience designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Experience leading a tech team is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an agile environment and sprint planning
- Have or is working towards a computer Science/Engineering degree
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in creating easily understandable and testable codebase
- Basic understanding of UX/UI design apps like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD is a plus
- Experience using Jira management software is a plus
- Familiarity with the Apple App Store Review Guidelines.
- Understanding of release-ready practices, TestFlight, and App Store publishing.
- Experience building and launching an iOS app
- Previous experience working in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry is a plus.