- Must have some knowledge of SwiftUI.
- Helpful if you have some experience designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Have or is working towards a computer Science/Engineering degree
- Helpful if you have some experience building and launching an iOS app
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will work on a team building an Apple iOS Mobile App.
- You will work (Remotely) approx. 15-25 hours per week as a coder/engineer developing an app. (We are flexible and make accommodations for school schedules and exams.)
- You will be coding the App and will work with a small team of student iOS engineers and UX/UI Designers learning as you develop an iOS application.
- You will participate on daily status update stand-up meetings (via Zoom) with engineers and designers.
- You can be an under-grad or grad.