Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries and currently looking for Warehouse Workers to join the team. As a Warehouse Worker you should have a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and love to stay active!
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour paid weekly!
Type: Part Time to start
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm OR 11:00am-7:30pm
Schedule: Clutter operates 7 days a week and schedules will vary on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
Job Site: Warehouse Workers will work at the Clutter warehouse in Franklin Park, IL
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Worker:
- Load and unload Clutter trucks in a fast-paced warehouse setting
- Move, wrap, and palletize customer items
- Scan and organize customer items using our self-built mobile app
- As a Warehouse Worker you will complete other warehouse projects as needed
Requirements of a Warehouse Worker:
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and load and unload heavy items throughout the shift
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, forklift, shipping and receiving, helper or general labor
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built a platform that enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a lower price. We are proud to say we’ve been named one of the top 5 “Best Places to Work” by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.