Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We are looking for a Store Associate to join our self-storage team in Brooklyn dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience in person, on the phone and online.
Pay – Earn $17.50/hr paid weekly
Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
Type – Part Time
Shifts – 8am – 4:30pm and 10am – 6:30pm, with at least one available weekend day
Location – Brooklyn
- Provide world-class customer service: Quickly respond to customer inquiries in person, over the phone and via email to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Display professionalism: Communicate politely and effectively while helping customers with storage move-in, billing, account issues, etc.
- Maintain pristine spaces: Take pride in the appearance of the facility, and strive for constant improvement.
- Take ownership: Hit or exceed monthly goals to raise the bar for team performance; challenge your colleagues to do the same.
- Be accountable: Obsess over the details, be honest at all times, and be comfortable receiving performance feedback.
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent (any college experience is a plus!)
- Availability to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 lbs
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in self-storage, hospitality or retail
- Consistent track record of success with a passion for exceptional service
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
- Self-starter who possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment with flexible shifts and ambiguous situations
- Energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done with a can-do attitude
- Drivers license is a plus, but not required