Thermo Fluids is seeking an Account Manager – Bulk Product Services. The Account Manager – Bulk Product Services (known internally as BPS Account Manager) will maintain strong business relationships with the branches top volume/value accounts and sell additional products and services. They will handle customer questions on products, services and billing, and perform a variety of administrative tasks, including waste profiling and setting up product services in the system.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within customer organization;
- Support customer profitability and effectiveness through tailored solutions; sell all applicable Safety-Kleen product lines while leveraging appropriate pricing components to secure profitable business;
- Conduct customer education and product; information meetings to ensure customer is knowledge regarding product offerings and regulatory compliance;
- Act liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution;
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings (local and district), maintaining productive relationships and colleagues in key accounts, national accounts, and branch service organizations.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids?
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred;
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the industrial, automotive or environmental services markets;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation required;
- Potential for out of town training during on-boarding or other growth opportunities within career;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Ability to travel.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.