Located in Great Barrington, MA, in the beautiful Berkshires, Clark + Green is a small design driven architectural practice with an emphasis on energy conservation and sustainable construction. Our work ranges from high end residential to commercial and institutional.
C+G seeks newly graduated individuals with at least one year of cumulative experience and strong design skills who is interested in learning all phases of a project to join our team in the role of Project Support Intern. This position can begin on a remote work basis.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master of Architecture Degree
· Well versed in AutoCAD
· Mastery of a 3D program like SketchUP or Revit
· Competence with graphic programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Graphic Presentation skills
· Hand drawing skills
· Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional desirable skills include:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
· Knowldege of InDesign
Clark + Green offers competitive pay and benefits and a fun collaborative atmosphere in a beautiful small town setting.
Email resume and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Employment – Project Support Intern”