Nature of Work
Assists the Recreation Supervisor in the administration, management, and operation of recreation facilities. Directly responsible for the overall operation of the facility in the Recreation Supervisor’s absence. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, making cash-outs, handling deposits, inventory control, answering citizen complaints, supervision of employees, and implementations of policies and procedures.
Hourly Rate: $13.33
• Past supervisory experience.
• Must obtain CPR/AED and First Aid certification within 30 days of employment. The City offers CPR/AED and First Aid classes, which are free to Parks employees.
• Please note, your certification must be from an organization that has been approved by the Bureau of Community and Health Systems, Child Care Licensing Division. Please see following link for list of approved organizations: https://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-89334_63294_5529_49572_49583-82382–,00.html.
• Past experience in recreation facility management.
• Background and/or training which relates specifically to the facility operation.
• Experience with cash handling, staff management, and policy and procedure implementation.
May exert up to 50 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs of force constantly to move objects.