Are you looking for a CAREER you can be passionate about instead of just a job? Do you want more out of life than just the status quo? Do you want to be a part of a thriving company in a growing industry? If the answer is YES, then we want you on our Circle Logistics Team!
Why Join Circle:
We believe in working hard and playing hard here at Circle. Therefore we provide a competitive pay package & benefits to our team members. All so you can perform at the highest level, prosper and enjoy life. Every day you come into work you are entering a competitive and engaging work environment. We recognize what you give to make that happen. That is why we recognize those who go the extra mile and celebrate our victories as a team.
Who We Are:
Circle Logistics is a 3rd party logistics firm focused on delivering our three core promises to our customers: No Fail Service, Personalized Communication, and Innovative Solutions. We leverage our technology, industry experience, and employee ingenuity to develop industry-leading transportation solutions. We have been in business for 10 plus years and have grown into a half a Billion dollar company, from starting out as just a handful of people with Entrepreneurial Spirit as their foundation . Our story is one of resiliency and innovation that has led us to grow to over 500 employees in a booming transportation industry, that never takes a night off.
What We Are Looking For:
As a team we are looking for driven people who have GRIT, TENACITY & A DESIRE TO WIN!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the efforts of our Account Managers by executing day to day duties for our existing customers. You assist with maintaining and growing existing accounts by building shipments into our system, scheduling pick up and delivery appointments, and tracking customer’s freight ensuring on-time delivery. This role is responsible for providing operations support to the team by communicating all the details of a shipment.
- Assist Account Managers on day to day operations of their accounts
- Enter new load orders into our proprietary web-based software
- Ensure all details of shipments are properly notated in each load
- Communicate daily with shippers and receivers to schedule pick up and delivery appointments
- Maintain and collect proper paperwork for each shipment
- Produce rate quotes
- Building relationships with carriers and customers
- Resolving billing discrepancies with a customer or internal billing team
- Initiate “check calls” to track and trace drivers on all pickups and deliveries
- Assist with converting drivers to MacroPoint tracking
- Escalate freight-related issues to the appropriate teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and multitask
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and teamwork skills
- Willingness to be available after hours and weekends if needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Call center experience preferred
- Freight brokerage experience a bonus
- $15 – $20 per hour DOE
- Potential for commission
- 40 hours per week
- On-site training and career development
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Insurance benefits including but not limited to: Health, vision, dental, life, and disability
- 401(k) Plan
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the potential hire having completed their COVID19 Vaccination before starting. The company will consider accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons. You will be required to provide proof of vaccination if an offer of employment is accepted.