We are seeking a talented Automation Tech Support Engineer to join CIMON Inc to solve interesting and complex problems in the world of automation.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full-time position
- Days and typical hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM
We are looking for an Automation Tech Support Engineer who will be supporting our global customer base in the industrial automation industry. The Automation Tech Support Engineer will troubleshoot technical issues and provide technical support to our customers and ideally have fantastic interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with some of the brightest people in the industry.
Specific job responsibilities of the Automation Tech Support Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, or chat, until the issues have been resolved.
- Refer to internal or external resources to provide accurate and timely solutions.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes, manuals, and training materials.
- Interact with technical teams in HQ (Seoul, KR), if needed.
Minimum Qualifications of the Automation Tech Support Engineer include:
- Relevant experience in industrial automation.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to speak and write English
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO
- Group Health Policy
- Childcare Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Education Support
CIMON Inc. is a U.S. subsidiary of CIMON Ltd., a leading world-class producer of industrial automation and process control devices. CIMON Ltd. was established in 1999 and is headquartered near Seoul, South Korea, with numerous offices and R&D centers throughout the world.
CIMON provides smart and efficient automation solutions for industries such as the automotive industry, oil and gas industry, power plants, electronics, water and wastewater management, aerospace, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, food and beverage, chemical, packaging, paper and pulp, farming, and many others. With a large and well-established client base, CIMON dominates South Korea and has rapidly expanded throughout North America, Europe, and other parts of the globe.
With over 20 years of professional experience, CIMON has gained the trust of well-respected companies such as LG, Samsung, General Motors, Kia, Hyundai, Hankook, SK Chemicals, Posco, Honeywell Korea, and Durex. This is thanks to our excellent customer service as well as to several award-winning product lineups, including the Xpanel HMI series, PLC and PLC-S series, Xpanel Hybrid, UltimateAccess SCADA software, and industrial PCs.
At CIMON, we pride ourselves on our hard work ethic and stellar products. Hardware and software are developed simultaneously at CIMON, allowing for optimal product supply and system design solutions that increase facility efficiency and response time in the market while reducing long-term costs. The engineering sophistication of our products yields high durability, reliability, and usability. Whether the size of the project is large or small, CIMON offers automation solutions that will help produce optimal results.
Joining CIMON means joining a team of professionals dedicated to a better tomorrow. Industry 4.0 is the future, and CIMON leads the way with diligence and integrity. We are committed to providing advanced automation products for sustainable and responsible businesses. Take your first step towards the next generation by joining CIMON today!