Growth Associate at ChrysCard
Who we are
ChrysCard is a New York-based FinTech startup founded by entrepreneurs at Harvard Business School. We issue credit cards to all international students, including those who lack a social security number and credit history in the U.S.
The U.S. credit system unfairly penalizes international students and we aspire to change that. We want to empower international students by making them financially mobile and credit visible. Furthermore, we’re curating a unique experience by offering them exciting rewards while building up their U.S. credit scores.
If you’re looking to work with a collaborative team that is mission-oriented, we’d love for you to join us!
What you will be responsible for
- Initiate, test and measure various growth marketing ideas and campaigns.
- Develop strategic collaborations with various campus clubs and organizations.
- Use your voice and personality to build our social media presence (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, etc.).
- Raise awareness on topics that matter to international students.
- Build a localized community for international students, starting with your campus.
What you will learn
- Work directly with Founders in an early-stage startup environment.
- Design innovative marketing campaigns to engage, inform and motivate customers.
- Create and maintain key campus partnerships.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to various stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with a small team.
What you can expect
- Part-time (10-20 hours / week) unpaid remote internship until 31 December 2021.
- Be part of a driven community and new wave of innovation for financial mobility.
- Personal mentorship and training from Founders.
- Exclusive connections to Founders’ personal and professional networks.
- Letter of recommendation for high performers.
Join us in our journey if you are
- Entrepreneurial, creative and scrappy.
- Eager to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about engaging in a meaningful mission-oriented cause.
- Excited about working directly with the Founders.
- Interested in thinking critically and owning what you do.
If you’re keen on working with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Founder and CEO, ChrysCard