Integrated Practice Solutions, Inc. (dba ChiroTouch), a fast-growing and leading healthcare software company is looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer to work with business stakeholders to write reports, develop dashboards, and manage data analysis projects.
The Sr. Business Intelligence Developer operates in a rapidly evolving technical environment and requires a proven ability to solve complex data problems and improve business processes. The individual will work with various teams within the organization including customer success, marketing, sales, and development to automate workflows and provide team performance metrics.
The Business Systems department influences business decision making by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis of patterns, insights, and trends from multiple internal and external sources. Findings and insights are communicated to stakeholders via operational dashboards and ad hoc reporting and provide recommendations to the business for optimizing performance.
- Collaborate with the Business Systems team and business stakeholders to understand business problems and user requirements.
- Produce creative analytic dashboards and visualizations to develop actionable insights and business impact.
- Build, maintain, and optimize our SQL data warehouse.
- Actively participate in all aspects of report and dashboard development including gathering of business requirements, documenting technical specifications, prototyping, testing, and implementation.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly data refreshes, data maintenance, and Tableau administrative duties.
- Provide training and assistance as needed to other Tableau users.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- 3+ years of experience building, customizing, and publishing Tableau visualizations and dashboards.
- Advanced understanding of data visualization practices and methods.
- 2+ year(s) of experience building/modifying stored procedures (T-SQL) in order to troubleshoot issues with dashboards and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Experience in modern data warehousing techniques (dimensional modeling, ETL processes, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Excel with ability to use advanced formulas and pivot tables.
- Exceptional communication skills and able to convey technical requirements to non-technical users.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to project timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Must have experience working with and reporting on Salesforce CRM data.
- You are proactive, independent, and able to adapt to the right situation.
- Experience with Python a plus
- Experience with SSIS a plus
IPS/ is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.