TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A CORPORATE CAREERS WEB SITE
Red Wagon is an investment platform designed to serve Cathy Family Enterprises and Chick-fil-A, Inc. Red Wagon embraces rigorous creativity in its investment process and leverages a timeless commitment to fundamental research conducted in a timely manner. Red Wagon is seeking an Investment Research Intern to provide additional research and analytical capabilities in alignment with the entity’s investment pursuits. The Intern will support Red Wagon’s services in three primary areas: (1) financial modeling of investment opportunities, including methodologies for assessing an investment’s financial merit and important drivers for investment return, (2) investment due diligence, including sourcing and gathering information both from inside Chick-fil-A and from external parties, and (3) targeted thematic and strategic research on relevant subject matter.
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
Evaluate prospective investments and conduct due diligence across both primary and secondary sources • Prepare relevant financial summaries and overview presentations encapsulating project discovery
- Desire and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment where initiative, creativity, maturity, accuracy, and honesty are highly valued
- Superior financial modeling, quantitative, and analytic skills, including solid understanding of investment theory and high interest in investment-related work and strategic problem solving
- Excellent research and critical thinking skills capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and information in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines • Willingness to make independent assessments and recommendations
- Coachable and willing to both learn and share candidly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and ability to quickly assimilate to other software as needed
- Comfort with Microsoft Office software, including strong capabilities in Excel
- Demonstrated high achievement to date
- High EQ and coachability
Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree majoring in Finance, Accounting, related degree. Must be returning to school Fall 2022.
Minimum GPA : 3.0