TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A CORPORATE CAREERS WEB SITE
The Financial Solutions Team strives to maintain Chick-fil-A’s financial health for years to come. We accomplish this by creating financial modeling solutions and treasury and cash management systems that support the corporate finance function.
The Finance Intern will lead data intensive projects to help manage and mitigate financial risk for Chick-fil-A. This corporate treasury role will focus on complex problem-solving by leveraging financial data to complete analysis related to forecasting, cost of payments, the Chick-fil-A One App, lease versus buy exploration, net present value & return on investment metrics, bank risk, economic market risk, as well as additional cash flow modeling projects. This internship requires a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office tools but also allows for personal growth in various corporate financial aptitudes.
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
- Contribute to Chick-fil-A through challenging and meaningful work
- Translate large data sets into actionable strategies
- Develop personally and professionally in a learning centered culture
- Influence outcomes across internal, external and cross-functional teams
- Lead and manage projects from start to finish
- Provide strategic recommendations on projects and team processes
- Learn about traditional finance functions and how these operations support the overall business
- Present project outcomes across the organization
- Experience managing time and resources to drive toward a goal
- High level of initiative and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and change in a dynamic business environment
- Proven capacity in building relationships within diverse organizational areas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Advanced Presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Receptive to learning various data analytics programs/software including Tableau, SQL or Alteryx
Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree majoring in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Analytics, or related degree. Must be returning to school Fall 2022.
Minimum GPA : 3.0