TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A CORPORATE CAREERS WEB SITE
Meet us at the intersection of technology and business for your Summer Internship!
The Chick-fil-A Digital Transformation and Technology Summer Intern will have the opportunity to understand the Product Ownership and Business Analyst role for proprietary CFA applications like our CFA OneApp, Payments, and Kitchen Production System, as well as non-proprietary systems like Workday, Teams, and ServiceNow. As a DTT BA intern, you will contribute to decisions made in partnership with our business units in Marketing, Treasury, Customer Insights, Talent Operations, Supply Chain, and Field Operations. You will experience first hand what it means to collaborate with Engineers, Scrum Masters, Architects, and QA Testers in an Agile/DevOps based environment. Not only will you get the chance to create and collaborate, but you will also meet with Chick-fil-A executives, Digital Transformation and Technology leadership, and DTT project leads to learn more about the Chick-fil-A culture, potential areas of interest around the business and in technology, and develop personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
- Learn about a variety of Chick-fil-A systems and technologies, contribute directly to their success, and ideate on ways to improve current products, projects, and processes
- Support Marketing, Payments, Treasury, Supply Chain, Operator, and Staff initiatives by bringing their business goals to life through Chick-fil-A’s technology stack. You will assist the business through creating dashboards in Tableau, querying SQL databases, and/or using cloud technology
- Partner with Product Owners to gather business requirements, write user stories, and groom backlogs within a high functioning Agile based environment
- Attend and contribute to daily stand ups and sprint planning meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on projects supporting our CFA OneApp, On-Demand Delivery Platform, WorkDay system, Payments System, Service Now Application, etc.
- Ideate on ways to improve efficiencies by partnering with the CFA Help team to understand Operator pain points and gaps
- Contribute to solutions that help to mitigate risks to project timelines and product quality
- Troubleshoot and help resolve high visibility escalations from the business
- Help foster a culture of care and inclusiveness
- Learn and carry out the principles of servant leadership within the Chick-fil-A environment
- Understand and carryout the principles of effective communication in a technology based environment
- Undergraduate junior or senior returning to school Fall 2022 majoring in MIS, Industrial Engineering, Computational Media, or other related major
- Analytical background with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrated creative problem solving, leadership, and strong communication skills through class projects, jobs, clubs, and/or internships
Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
Target Majors: MIS, Industrial Engineering, Computational Media, or other related major
Minimum GPA : 3.0