TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A CORPORATE CAREERS WEB SITE
The Restaurant Performance Insights (RPI) team leverages industry leading data analytics software to serve the analytical needs of the Chick-fil-A Support Center Staff and Franchisees. Specifically, RPI partners with leaders of strategic work to define and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), provide Chick-fil-A leadership with relevant and timely performance insights, and is responsible for developing Franchisee-facing analytical solutions.
As the Business Analytics Intern, you will have opportunity to contribute to Chick-fil-A through challenging and meaningful work while building your personal leadership brand and gaining valuable analytics experience.
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
- Leverage data manipulation, visualization, and advanced analytics platforms to deliver relevant and timely business insights to Chick-fil-A Support Center Staff
- Contribute to Franchisee-facing guided and self-service analytical solutions
- Gain exposure to key leaders across various functional areas
- Utilize project management skills to create team solutions and resolve business issues
- Perform special project work related to Lean Six Sigma focused analytics and consulting
- Complete ad-hoc analysis to support business decision making
- Demonstrated leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to changing systems and technologies
- Ability to interpret data and derive insights
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Finance or related degree. Must be returning to school Fall 2022.
Minimum GPA : 3.0