This PR intern role is designed for individuals who are passionate about using PR and media relations tools to build brands and help the organization reach larger, more engaged audiences. Specifically, the internship provides an excellent opportunity to promote an upcoming documentary featuring CCI creatively and strategically via traditional media and social media outreach. The intern would have an opportunity to contribute to a range of projects, including but not limited to press release writing and dissemination, media outreach, social media content creation, marketing, and promotion. Interns must be creative, open-minded, self-starters, detail-oriented, and willing to take on the challenge of managing this campaign.
· Communications projects for the movie as assigned by supervisor
· Finding and pitching to appropriate media figures and entities
· Working with an external PR firm to amplify promotion
· Punctuality and regularity at team meetings and brainstorming sessions
· Commitment to reading and learning assignments
· Innovative with an entrepreneurial mindset