LFP Machine Operator
The LFP Machine Operator is an entry level, non-exempt position that reports to the LFP Production Supervisors. The Machine Operator is primary responsible for ensuring the ROSA Strips are handled properly without damaging and cut correctly.
• This person will possess ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
• This person will possess strong interpersonal skills, be dependable, and comply with all Charm Sciences, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
• Operate and observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of product to standards. Record and quantify all product cut.
• Maintain proper documentation, organize, and file all working documents, maintain proper labelling of product.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM’s) for the guillotine cutter and automatic hotel plate loader.
• Report all machine issues and out of specification product(s) to Supervisors.
• Always maintain a safe clean work environment.
• Analyze working conditions before start of production and store end of day product in cold room or desiccant cabinet for the next day start of production.
• Operate controller program for robots and hotel plate stations.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Skilled with computer and familiarity with Microsoft Windows.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment as machine operator.
• GMP/GLP Experience.
• Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish).
• Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Ability to stand, walk, sit for extended period, use hands to touch and handle objects on a routine basis, use various tools or controls, reach with hands and arms.
• Able to lift 30 pounds frequently.
• The person in this position operates machines and production equipment.
• This person will work in a dry room with loud production equipment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.