The LF Lamination Operator is an entry level, overtime eligible position that reports to the LF Management Team. The LF Lamination Operator is responsible for operating the auto lamination machines and inspecting finished product of a wide range of ROSA diagnostic tests.
• Set up and properly operate auto lamination machines according to instructions provided by analyst or supervisor on set up sheet.
• Preparation and packaging of pre and post lamination samples.
• Inspection and approval of finished product to be sent to LF Packaging department.
• Proper labeling and storage of finished product.
• Pre-screening and approval of sponges needed for special lamination rolls.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Schedule is Monday through Friday from 6:00am-4:00pm
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior machine operator experience
• Able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds 3-4 feet onto the proper shelf for storage daily
• Able to sit or stand for an extended length of time (60-90 minutes)
• Will be exposed to fluctuating environmental conditions, i.e. temperatures as low as 4°C, and relative humidity less than 20%
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.