We are seeking an Associate Director Virology for our Biologics Testing Solutions site located in Wayne, PA. You may be required to work a rotating shift schedule that may require weekend hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical guidance to staff, scientists and clients as needed.
- Day to day oversight to ensure on-time delivery of all client projects related to biosafety testing services.
- Work within and external to the group to resolve scientific and technical issues.
- Oversee acquisition and implementation of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent in biology, virology or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in contract laboratory environment operation in a cGMP environment.
- Prior supervisory/management experience required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and knowledge of cGMPs or regulatory affairs pertaining to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries is required.