The Associate Consultant Development Program at Charles River Development (CRD) is focused on hiring, training and retaining new Associate Consultants. Operating under our Implementation umbrella out of our Burlington, MA headquarters, Associates at CRD are responsible for fulfilling the job responsibilities for each assigned rotation (2 in total) for an approximate 12 month period. They will generally work with the Technical Support and Product Management teams. Associates will complete product, technical and company training and will be assigned a direct mentor for the term of their rotational program. The program is designed to introduce early career colleagues to different client services business problems and to help prepare them for a full time role as an Implementation Consultant (IC) or Technical Implementation Consultant (TIC). Associates will end up in a full time consulting position as a IC or TIC upon completion of the rotational development program.
What you will be responsible for:
As Associate Consultant Rotational Program, Charles River Development, Senior Associate you will:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, email or in-person (remotely or on-site).
- Under the Implementation Manager’s direct supervision, deliver quality, timely and effective results on requirements gathering, documentation, workflow analysis and design, configuration, test case development, unit testing and prototyping.
- Diagnose software issues and recommend the appropriate solution. Engage as a billable team member on 2-3 full-cycle functional or technical implementation projects by participating in client meetings on site; attending internal meetings, end-user prototyping and training; and assisting with other assigned tasks.
- Engage as a team member by “shadowing” assigned staff on 1-2 implementation or upgrade projects.
- Analyze problems, answer questions and provide training related to the software.
- Follow a standard set of procedures when responding to customer requests or inquiries.
- Conduct research on questions and issues using available information resources and other product specialists.
- Keep a detailed log of all customer interactions and prepare resolution reports for issues reported by the customer.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the following modules in the application: Blotter, Manager Workbench, Compliance and Post Trade.
- Develop technical skills to conduct data mapping, upgrades and basic interface configuration.
- Complete other related tasks as assigned.