Are you a skilled writer who wants to create original content for an exciting new company?
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Coordinating with social media manager and designer to create high-quality, original written content for regular social media postings and special campaigns
- Reporting to social media manager
- Working on deadlines to ensure regular postings
- Iterating to evolve the tone of the company’s social media presence based on performance of content
- Being a voice for the brand and helping to build a community of innovators
- Engaging the community across various media, in addition to social media, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ensuring that messaging is consistent across various platforms and also aligned with company’s mission
NOTE: You will be asked to provide samples of your work as part of the interview process.
What is Chainstarters?
Building tech infrastructure is hard! It’s expensive, time-consuming, difficult, and repetitive. Chainstarters is an out-of-the-box backend infrastructure that sets developers up for success, so they can focus on innovating instead of building the same thing over and over. Our “rapid development platform” makes developers’ lives easier by instantly deploying a secure and scalable cloud infrastructure. It automates and streamlines complex processes and takes on the burden of backend dev-ops, all while leveraging best-in-class technology.
Chainstarters wants to empower developers to build revolutionary products! We have optimized and bundled best-in-class technology (like Kubernetes, GraphQL, EVM Blockchain layer, and end-to-end encryption) to allow developers to save time and money. Building on the Chainstarters platform is more cost-effective and faster than traditional software development, and superior to other low-code solutions because it is completely customizable and scalable.
We are eager to create a community of innovators that not only builds on Chainstarters, but also grows with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you like to roll up your sleeves and put yourself out there, please apply. This internship is unpaid and only for college credit.
We are a fully remote workforce. The interview process will be remote and all meetings are virtual.