This position would enable the successful candidate to contribute positively to various engineering studies and designs in the areas of drinking water treatment, water reclamation and energy recovery facilities, water distribution and stormwater and sewer collection system pipelines and pump stations and many other water-related environmental infrastructure projects. The role would involve working on a collaborative team under limited supervision to solve exciting environmental infrastructure challenges. Duties of this position could include, but not be limited to the following:
– Perform site reviews and planning studies to solve client challenges and often formulate the basis for future project design;
– Complete water quality and hydraulic analyses and modeling;
– Work with multi-discipline project teams to produce design drawings and specifications for recommended infrastructure solutions; and
– Assist in construction administration of construction projects through review of shop drawings and responses to requests for information.
– Meet with clients to review their current and future needs;
– Collaborate with sales staff to create proposals in response to requests for proposal (RFPs);
– Attend conferences, symposia, etc. to improve the visibility of the firm’s products and services in collaboration with applicable sales staff; and
– Submit technical papers and designs for publishing to technical journals.
– Engage in active mentoring relationship with senior staff;
– Mentor more junior staff and develop them for future growth within the discipline and firm; and
– As needed and appropriate, supervise the work of other engineering disciplines as it related to your project work.