We are seeking to hire a Corporate Senior System Engineer (WIRELESS) to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA.
The Corporate Senior Systems Engineer will have significant impact as the technical voice of our customer ensuring the pre-sales development end of our product lifecycle management process and customer requirements are developed and road mapped in Casa Systems’ products involving 4G/5G cloud and virtualization solutions. The role includes supporting customer trials, demonstrations, POCs, and third party IOT’s for Casa’s containerized and virtualized 4G/5G access and core network products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Subject matter expert in the area of cloud and virtualization infrastructure and mobile solution integration and deployment.
- Partner with the sales team to drive orders by providing innovative network solutions for new business.
- Obtain customer requirements and translates these into a (customer specific) solution design and/or Casa offer.
- Support and drive lab testing for new business opportunities.
- Validate, integrate and deploy third party products/tools for Casa product solutions and deployment.
- Able and willing to perform lab trials along with presales activities.
- Create and develop technical white papers, MOPs, and ATPs.
- Design, build and maintain cloud and virtualization infrastructure.
- Validate and document CI/CD infrastructure and MOP for product release build, validation and deployment.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Telecommunication.
- 7+ to 10 years of relevant experience in network engineering or support environment. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Experience and technical knowledge with 3GPP GPRS/UMTS/LTE/5G core network architectures.
- Advanced IP internetworking and Linux knowledge.
- Experience with containerized and virtualized application deployment.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, Rancher, OpenShift and OpenStack.
- Deep understanding of cloud-native architecture.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Able to live Casa’s core values: fun work environment, innovation & risk taking; passion, dedication & perseverance; and honesty & loyalty.
Casa Systems, Inc. offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).